You can post any textbook for sale on the Marketplace, name the price you want to sell it for, and wait for someone to buy it. Some textbooks come with a guaranteed buyback price, which you can choose to return at the end of the term for that price, or you can keep it or sell it for a different price. When you sell through the website, you're paid either by a deposit to your bank account or by store credit (store credit gets 5% extra!).
How to sell on the TextbookX Marketplace:
- Enter the ISBN of the book that you would like to sell into the search field. Alternatively, you can search for the product using our search box, then click "Sell your book” on the product detail page.
- Confirm the item's listing information (title, author, binding, etc.)
- Rate the item according to its condition.
- Assign a price to your item.
- Upload your listing so it can be seen by TextbookX customers.
Once the item is sold, you will receive an email including details of the sale and a printable address label. Be sure to attach the address label to your package in accordance with our Packaging Guidelines. You will need to pay for shipping at the provider of your choice. You can also purchase a shipping label from us. Automated payments, including a shipping credit, will be made to your account after the package is received. You will need to update tracking through your account in order to be paid.